Yoga & Meditation Summer Retreat – Southwest France
10th-17th June 2020
Join me for a relaxing 7-day yoga retreat in southwest France. Experience yoga in the peaceful and tranquil beautiful French countryside and in the warmth of the early summer sunshine!
This yoga retreat offers the opportunity to learn and deepen your yoga practice in beautiful surroundings helping you to relax, revive and nourish mind, body and spirit. There will be daily yoga classes that will include the practise of asana, pranayama, meditation and relaxation. All levels and abilities are welcome on this retreat.
There will be plenty of opportunity for complete relaxation, peace and tranquility. For those who want a more active retreat there is plenty to do and see with a choice of paid excursions which are all optional, you do as little or as much as you like.
Sainte Foy is an old hamlet consisting of around 12 houses, several barns and numerous small constructions such as well houses and ancient bread ovens. The chapel, which replaced an earlier version, dates from the 1100’s and is built using the same marvellously crafted stone as the rest of the hamlet. Our houses are sat at the end of the hamlet, overlooking the valley and surrounding hills.
This yoga retreat venue is a group of ancient stone properties, beautifully restored, nestling on the edge of a tranquil and picturesque hamlet. Set in lovely private gardens with stunning views of the surrounding countryside, the accommodation provides a perfect setting for a restorative and relaxing stay.
The extensive grounds offer terraces for al fresco dining, hammocks to relax in, fruit tree orchards, herb & vegetable gardens, a spacious swimming pool terrace, which boasts a 12m x 6m swimming pool with stunning views of the valley below. Our yoga classes will take place on a lovely outdoor yoga shala with beautiful views of the lovely rolling countryside.
The Retreat Includes
- 7 nights full board accommodation
- Daily yoga classes (no yoga on travel days)
- Freshly prepared, nutritious vegetarian meals
- 2 meals per day except for one evening or lunchtime meal out at a local restaurant
- Brunch – a long and hearty brunch daily
- Dinner – includes dessert and wine
- Complementary teas and coffees all day
- All Yoga Equipment
- Use of retreat facilities including swimming pool, table tennis, badminton and boules court
- Wifi in all properties
- Plenty of down time, relaxing, swimming, walking, reading, sleeping
- Flights to France – Nearest airports are Bergerac (one hour) Toulouse and Bordeaux (one hour 20mins)
- Travel insurance
- Massage treatments
- Paid Excursions
- One evening meal at a local restaurant
Accommodation is available in 3 different properties with different price options depending on the building. Private, single occupancy rooms are limited. Rooms will be assigned on a first come first served basis once a deposit has been received.
- Twin shared rooms with shared bathrooms and cloakroom £725 pp
- Double room with shared bathroom single occupancy £750 or shared occupancy £1100 per couple
- Double room with ensuite single occupancy £850 or
- shared occupancy £1200 per couple
- Double room with ensuite single occupancy £950 or
- Double occupancy £1600 couple
Prices are inclusive of accommodation, full board and all yoga classes.
£250 non-refundable deposit will secure your place now. Balance is due by 10th April 2020.
- 50% refund if cancelled 28 days in advance.
- No refund with less than 28 days notice.
Please contact us for advice on flights and transfers to the venue.