Yoga & Meditation Summer Retreat – South West France
10th-17th June 2020
Join me for a relaxing 7-day yoga retreat in southwest France. Experience yoga in the peaceful and tranquil beautiful French countryside and in the warmth of the early summer sunshine!
This yoga retreat offers the opportunity to learn and deepen your yoga practice in beautiful surroundings helping you to relax, revive and nourish mind, body and spirit. There will be daily yoga classes that will include the practise of asana, pranayama, meditation and relaxation. All levels and abilities are welcome on this retreat.
There will be plenty of opportunity for complete relaxation, peace and tranquility. For those who want a more active retreat there is plenty to do and see with a choice of paid excursions which are all optional, you do as little or as much as you like.
The Retreat Includes
- 7 nights full board accommodation
- Daily yoga classes (no yoga on travel days)
- Freshly prepared, nutritious vegetarian meals
- 2 meals per day except for one evening or lunchtime meal out at a local restaurant
- Brunch – a long and hearty brunch daily
- Dinner – includes dessert and wine
- Complementary teas and coffees all day
- All Yoga Equipment
- Use of retreat facilities including swimming pool, table tennis, badminton and boules court
- Wifi in all properties
- Plenty of down time, relaxing, swimming, walking, reading, sleeping
The Location & Venue
This yoga retreat venue is a group of ancient stone properties, beautifully restored, nestling on the edge of a tranquil and picturesque hamlet of Sainte Foy.
Set in lovely private gardens with stunning views of the surrounding countryside, the accommodation provides a perfect setting for a restorative and relaxing stay.
The extensive grounds offer terraces for al fresco dining, hammocks, fruit tree orchards, herb & vegetable gardens, a spacious swimming pool and terrace, with stunning views of the valley. Yoga classes will take place on a lovely outdoor yoga shala with beautiful views of the lovely rolling countryside.
All meals are vegetarian. They are lovingly prepared using fresh and locally sourced organic ingredients from the hamlet whenever possible. We provide you with a long brunch and dinner with dessert and wine.
Please let us know in advance if you have any specific dietary requirements.
Accommodation is available in 3 different properties with different price options depending on the building. Private, single occupancy rooms are limited. Rooms will be assigned on a first come first served basis once a deposit has been received.
- Twin shared rooms with shared bathrooms and cloakroom £725 pp
- Double room with shared bathroom
- Single occupancy £750
- Shared occupancy £1100 per couple (£1025 per couple)
- Double room with en suite
- Single occupancy £850
- Shared occupancy £1200 per couple
- Double room with ensuite
- Single occupancy £950
- Shared occupancy £1600 per couple
Prices are inclusive of accommodation, full board and all yoga classes.
A £300 non-refundable deposit will secure your place. The balance is due by 30th April 2020.
The prices exclude return flights, transfers, optional excursions, massages and one evening meal.
Non yogi partners are welcome!
- 50% refund if cancelled 28 days in advance.
- No refund with less than 28 days notice.
Please contact us for advice on flights and transfers to the venue.