Private Classes and Small Group Sessions – In-Person & Online
Private yoga classes are a great way to focus on your specific requirements. They are also an ideal way to start your yoga practice, learning at your own pace, building experience and gaining confidence. Private classes also allow time to learn and explore all aspects of yoga. These sessions are offered in-person or online.
You can also book a private yoga class for you and your family and friends to celebrate any event, such as a birthday, anniversary or a well-being evening. Please get in touch to find out more and book your session.
Learning yoga on a one to one takes yoga back to its origins and the traditional way in which it was learned and taught in India thousands of years ago. Attention just for you and the opportunity to learn yoga to meet your very specific needs, at your own pace and help to accelerate your learning. You have my undivided attention for a full hour.
If you would like the personal attention of having a private class to address specific needs then private yoga classes are a perfect option. Sessions can be arranged at your place or mine. Additional charges may apply depending on your location.
Private classes are also available online via Zoom where you can practise in the comfort of your home or office and cost £50 per session.
Please contact me for further details.
The Benefits of Private Yoga Sessions
- Class plans are designed for your specific needs following an initial consultation.
- Gain initial experience in a safer environment for beginners.
- Feel more comfortable and less self-conscious
- Your classes will address specific health issues or specific areas of focus
- Personal one to one teaching will help to accelerate your learning and the development of your practice
- Class times and duration that are flexible to suit your diary
- Flexible locations; either at mine, in your home or in any alternative suitable space
- 1 person £50 per session
- 1 – 2 people £70 per session
- 3 – 4 people £90 per session