Private Classes – In-Person & Online
Practising yoga regularly helps to keep the mind and body in balance. Group yoga classes are not for everyone, and for some, private yoga classes can be an easier way to learn. They are a great way to focus on your specific requirements. |If you are new to yoga, they are also an ideal way to start your yoga practice, learn at your own pace, build experience, and gain confidence. Private classes also allow time to learn and explore all aspects of yoga. You have Raziya’s full and undivided attention for your whole session.
Learning yoga on a one-to-one takes’ yoga back to its origins and to the traditional way in which it was learned and taught in India for thousands of years. Attention just for you and the opportunity to learn yoga to meet your needs, at your own pace and help to accelerate your learning. If you want a traditional and authentic learning experience to address specific needs, then private yoga classes are a perfect option.
The Benefits of Private Yoga Sessions
- Learn the fundamentals and basics of yoga at your own pace
- Learn about the origins and principles of Hatha Yoga
- Go beyond asana and deepen your practice of pranayama, meditation, mantra or mudra
- Class plans are designed for your specific needs following an initial consultation
- Learn more about how yoga fits into an authentic Ayurvedic lifestyle
- Gain initial experience in a safer environment for beginners.
- Feel more comfortable and less self-conscious
- Your classes will address specific health issues or specific areas of focus
- One-to-one teaching will help to accelerate your learning and the development of your practice
- Class times, duration and locations that are flexible to suit your lifestyle and commitments
- Develop sequences for self-practice, help with alignment or specific asanas
- Therapeutic yoga support for injury and rehabilitation or recovery from illness
- Reducing stress or anxiety
If you would like the personal attention of having a private class, you can choose to have your sessions either in person or online. Sessions can be arranged at your place or mine. Additional charges may apply depending on your location. Private classes are available online via Zoom where you can practise in the comfort of your home or office.
Please email us for further details and to discuss your specific requirements. [email protected]
- 1 person £50 per session – Online
- 1 person £60 per session – In person
Terms & Conditions
Missed appointments or appointments that are rescheduled with less than 24hrs notice are chargeable at the full rate. If you wish to cancel or reschedule an appointment please telephone 07929 564 265.
I have been suffering from Spondylolisthesis diagnosed in 2016, which makes it very difficult for me to walk or stand on my own. I have had physiotherapy at the hospital and private physiotherapy sessions. I started private yoga lessons with Raziya in July 2019 and recently also joined one of her group classes. With these weekly sessions, Raziya has turned my life around. I can now walk further than before.I cannot praise Raziya enough; she is amazing and inspires me! When you’re in her class she is very calming and explains everything step by step so whether you are a beginner or not she makes you feel very comfortable. You can really feel yourself improving. I would highly recommend Raziya.Angie